Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to and stored in the user’s terminal (computer/smartphone/tablet) whenever the user enters certain web pages. They enable the Website to remember browsing preferences and improve navigation by making the interaction between the user and the Website faster and simpler.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensible information (such as name, address or banking details), as cookies do not collect data which may identify the user.
Cookies also allow identifying the browser and device through which the User is accessing the Website. Cookies are used in order to facilitate the next visit to the Website and make it more useful.
The Website uses the following type of cookies:
– Advertising cookies: these cookies enable the management, as efficient as possible, of advertising spaces which the editor has included in a website, application or platform based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed. This tool enables to provide the user with advertising tailored to its interests.
– Analytic cookies: when the user accesses the web sites, this tool collects anonymous information on how people use the Site and its behaviour patterns.
Google Analytics enables the following cookies on the site’s domain:
• “__utma”: They are required for the functioning of Google Analytics. They expire after a period of 2 years.
• “__utmz”: They are used to find out how customers enter our site and where they come from. They expire after 6 months.
• “__utmb”: This cookie registers the arrival time to the Site and expires 30 minutes after the last registry. It is automatically deleted when moving onto a different Website or shutting the browser.
You can see below the companies that use the analytic and advertising cookies in the web site:
weborama — http://www.weborama.com/e-privacy/our-commitment/
adform — http://site.adform.com/privacy-policy/en/
clickwise — http://www.clickwise.net/#/faqs
kwanko — https://es.kwanko.com/privacy
linkwise — http://linkwi.se/global-en/privacy-policy/
twitter — https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=es https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521
yandex — https://yandex.com/legal/privacy/
hotjar — https://www.hotjar.com/privacy https://www.hotjar.com/cookies
Every browser allows you to disable cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies in order to obtain a more precise control over privacy. These settings are located in the ‘’Options’’ or ‘’Preferences’’ tabs in your browser menu.
In order to disable cookies in each browser, you may follow the instructions below:
1. Internet Explorer (http://goo.gl/vFM6gb)
2. Mozilla Firefox (https://goo.gl/CTkAGV)
3. Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
4. Safari (https://goo.gl/PCjEm3 / https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
In the configuration menu, select the “preferences” option.
If you wish no to be traced by cookies, Google has developed a complement which may be installed on your browser. You may find it in http://goo.gl/up4ND.
If you wish to modify the privacy options please follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below you will find examples that will guide you through the privacy settings configuration in your mobile device:
> IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
> Windows Phone: (http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ)
> Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
> Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7
We hereby inform you that if you block or reject the installation of cookies, certain services may not be available to you and therefore you may not be able to gain access to certain services or make full use of this web site.
No products in the cart.